REQUEST FOR TRANSCRIPT AND/OR RECOMMENDATION
Note: The Transcrpt Request on this page is for current/active Eastern students. Graduates must request a transcript from the JCPS Records Department.
If you need a transcript and/or recommendation for any school, agency, place of employment, or scholarship, complete the instructions below:
- Fill out the bottom of this request and return this paper to the desk of our counseling clerk, Ms. Williams
- Provide all required paperwork. Be sure that all forms are filled out completely.
- If you need a recommendation from a counselor/teacher, you must provide a student data form along with your transcript request. You must also have 100% completion of your ILP.
- You must provide a stamp if you would like the school to mail out the paperwork for you.
- Allow 3 school days for the completion of transcripts and 10 school days for recommendations.
A TRANSCRIPT OR RECOMMENDATION GIVEN TO A STUDENT OR PARENT IS UNOFFICIAL UNLESS IT HAS BEEN PLACED IN A SEALED ENVELOPE BY YOUR SCHOOL REPRESENTATIVE.